Corporate Yoga Classes and Workshops
Is sitting at a desk throughout the day giving you or your employees back pain? Is work-stress causing you and your team to lose sleep at night? Is some co-worker bonding needed in the workplace? Would mindfulness enhance productivity by promoting presentness while accomplishing tasks?
The above situations are what propel workplaces to contract yoga into the office, field or work-camp or conversely bring the work team to the studio for a corporate yoga class or workshop!
Corporate yoga is being embraced by many progressive businesses in Alberta, across Canada and throughout the world. Businesses and organizations are getting ahead by offering yoga and wellness programs to their employees. This proven stress-reliever is a great low cost benefit for your employees personally and your workplace as a whole. Give your team the gift of relaxation, rejuvenation and stress-relief by incorporating yoga into your business plan. I'm confident in saying that you and your employees will leave corporate yoga feeling energized and rebooted!
Corporate Yoga Benefits:
- Increases work productivity and efficiency
- Stress and anxiety relief
- Enhances focus and memory
- Physically strengthens and stretches the body leading to improved posture while seated and standing
- Improved overall health, therefore less absences and sick time
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Increases motivation and morale
- Attractive to new employees as a member perk
- Increases energy and vitality in the workplace
- Corporate yoga classes/workshops with 15 or more students - $5.00 per person, per class (plus tax) for a 60 minute session
- Corporate yoga classes/workshops with less than 15 students - $80 per class (plus tax) for a 60 minute session
- Discounts are available if you book more than one class per week!
To learn more about how Northwoods can increase your company’s productivity and enhance employee health and job satisfaction, email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 519-375-5917!