Private and Semi-Private Yoga Lessons
During private or semi-private yoga lessons, we'll zero in on your practice goals and craft a yoga program that is specific to your needs and desires. During an initial consultation we'll talk about anatomical considerations, lifestyle, fitness and mobility ambitions and mental/emotional practice intentions and structure a personalized plan that aims to satisfy your needs. Lessons will take place at a time that works for you - in studio, outside or in the comfort of your own home.
Why might someone engage in private/semi-private yoga lessons?
- To receive a personalized introduction to the practice of yoga
- To try a different yoga style or deepen one's already existent practice
- To explore relaxation and breathing techniques
- To progressively work towards an individually challenging posture or sequence
- To assist with healing and rehabilitation post-injury
- For activity/sport-specific benefit (i.e. functional stretching for hockey players, strengthening at max range of motion for dancers etc.)
- To aid in the improvement or management of a health or mobility condition (i.e. insomnia, anxiety, scoliosis etc.)
- To explore yogic philosophy
How does it work?
If private/semi-private yoga sounds like something that might be of benefit to yourself or a loved one please email me (Robyn) at email@example.com or call/text me at 519-375-5917 - we will discuss your practice intentions and work to create your individualized yoga program. We'll then schedule private/semi-private lessons as desired (60 minutes) where we'll progressively work towards your goals in a safe and supported way. Lessons can take place in clinic (Lakeland Wellness Collective), outside (weather permitting) or in your home. All yoga equipment/props will be available to you during your lessons.
Individual Private Yoga Lesson - $70.00/hour session
**Please inquire for Semi Private Yoga Lesson information
For more information or to book a private/semi-private yoga lesson please email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 519-375-5917.