Private and Semi-Private Yoga Lessons
During private or semi-private yoga lessons, we'll zero in on your practice goals and craft an yoga program that is specific to your needs and desires. During an initial consultation we'll talk about anatomical considerations, lifestyle, fitness and mobility ambitions and mental/emotional practice intentions and structure a personalized plan that aims to satisfy your needs. Lessons will take place at a time that works for you - in studio, outside or in the comfort of your own home.
Why might someone engage in private/semi-private yoga lessons?
- To receive a personalized introduction to the practice of yoga
- To try a different yoga style or deepen one's already existent practice
- To explore relaxation and breathing techniques
- To progressively work towards an individually challenging posture or sequence
- To assist with healing and rehabilitation post-injury
- For activity/sport-specific benefit (i.e. functional stretching for hockey players, strengthening at max range of motion for dancers etc.)
- To aid in the improvement or management of a health or mobility condition (i.e. insomnia, anxiety, scoliosis etc.)
- To explore yogic philosophy
How does it work?
If private/semi-private yoga sounds like something that might be of benefit to yourself or a loved one please email me (Robyn) at email@example.com or call/text me at 519-375-5917 - we will proceed to book an initial consultation session (90 minutes) where we'll discuss your practice intentions and work to create your individualized yoga program. We'll then schedule subsequent private/semi-private lessons as desired (60 minutes) where we'll progressively work towards your goals in a safe and supported way. Lessons can take place in studio (That Yoga Spot), outside (weather permitting) or in your home. All yoga equipment/props will be available to you during your lessons.
Individual Private Yoga Lesson - $65.00
3X Private Yoga Lessons - $180.00
5X Private Yoga Lessons - $275.00
**Please inquire for Semi Private Yoga Lesson information
For more information or to book a private/semi-private yoga lesson please email Robyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 519-375-5917.